Not all the thing is you wish that,sometimes we cant control the thing happen. :)



















29.5.11

Out Out Out ! xD

1st day out for holiday !
My Family Nizx And Ling :D
1st time too  xD

We We go eat lunch 1st xD
Lunch is same for my Breakfast ,
Pragin ! :D
Omg , the rice is too many :S
Fat Fat And Fat :(

After that ,
Walk along the road till Meet Nizx..
1st Avenue ,

Hey hey, xD
Go Starbucks Meet,
Shit !
Suddenly Nizx Jump Out from behind WE !
Frighten xD

There are some people who participated in the dance competition,
It is nicely :D
We saw awhile , Go up to Cinema there xD
Choose for long time the movie.
After is watch the GHOST movie !

When movie havent start,
We going to 'Brewball',
We  Play The Basketball Get 88 xD
Suddenly the last , I can gets more marks.

Ling was sing there, gets 85..
Thats Guds xD

After go buying popcorn and drinks xD
Spent more money here :(

Then i was going to toilet!
Bcuz my good cousin is doing my shirt DIRTY ! xD

Then, we going cinema.
Omg,
We sit at 1st round ><

At the last movie start,
some people are sitting beside me..
huh? bcuz i m scaring xD

"Voice From The Grave "

It is nice?
Hmm, I feel thats the story smtg wrg ? >.< xD

OR
I dint understand ? xD

The movie is for Thailand !


Enjoy movie ,
And
Eat my popcorn
And
Drinks :D

After finish,
We GO toilet take photo..
Shit,
when we going inside none ppl here,
after a few minute ,
alot of people. -.-



Hahax,

Yeng =]

Pretty Gal =]

Ugly ! xD

I like this xD

Yeng ,

Again this type of pic xD
Nothing xD

Kim Gary !
Spent money again :(

Eat Eat Eat ,
why must always EATS xD


You SEE?
Drink till my face ''dark'' xD

Fat xDDD

After After ````````

Go back Pragin, :D
Go Buy My Bags ! :D

Playboy :O



Nice?
I feel nice wor xD
Black in colour !
My lover colour , hehs

When finish bought bag,
we go outside waiting my cousin parent !
Is near by 8pm xD

Back Back Back :(
I dont want to back leh xD

Stay here xD

Sot izit ? xDD

Forget to bring my key,
no door in xD

Go Pasar Malam 1st,
Waiting mummy come to fetch me xD

Hehes,
About 9 pm sin back to home xD

Tired xD

BUT

Is Happy and Happy xD


Geen opmerkingen: