Not all the thing is you wish that,sometimes we cant control the thing happen. :)



















16.5.11

16-5-11

Today :D
I was find teacher..
Not i m do some wrg..
Is a small test ..
I must tell the teacher the 12 of moral value.
Then i will gets marks..

First,
When i reach school.
My friends and I were going find teacher.
The first person is me!
I din have any pressure..
First time to easy past..xD

Got a sentence i forget the last 3 words.
Teacher do the action for me,
I still duno what she talking about .
Then , she said later said again.

Okaysss..
The last i was told all about the moral values.:D
I was very happy xD

Past Past :D

After that, next me is my friend.
I feel she was scared .

After a few minute,she pass too.
They we back our class.

Ready For our exam.

Bi

This subject i din hate it.
Just the essay's parts i duno how to write..
Haiizzz...

I will gets good marks for my paper 2.
After exam paper 2,
I was feel i will gets wrong .

So,Nothing can be change.

During reset ,Go eat Go eat.
Ops.Just think back,Forget to give back my frens money .
xDD

Then,
back class discuss the bi essay.

Discuss the leter how to begins..
Some things about the essays.

Ring bells,
Continue to exam for the Paper 1.

Shhhh~~~
Section A is okaysss only.
Btw Section B..

OmG!
Duno the question meanings wat.
How was me do?

Haizz...

The Last 'Cincai' wrote :D 
Btw the words not enough..xD

Nevermind.
I got write for you,
Mean i m gud gals already ...

Muahahaha xD

Geen opmerkingen: