Not all the thing is you wish that,sometimes we cant control the thing happen. :)



















15.5.11

休息2天,没读到书

OMG!
你太懒惰了..
竟然没读书..
这是我性格.
考试不读书.
是我必做的.
哇哈哈哈哈.

白痴= =

Today Today
My Brain is thinking to study.
But the last i m not study.
Is For doing ntg
xDD

Tomorrow is Bi exam..
I check by the book
NOthing for can studying.
Just want know the poem n short story only.
This 2 i duno too >.<''

Other else must be your own knowledge.
Who else also cant helping you :D
Thats is my opinion

Essay ,
I m sorry to you.
Because.
My knowledge is not enough..
So ,
I Sure duno how to do it .
Sorry and sorry ..

Anyways..
I will do best myself.
Dont do the things will be regret.
That will be sad.

Thats why ?
Huh?

Bi Bi,
Said
You dont need Know all things in life,
Just one things you must be happy :D

Thats is a good sentence.
I like it ! :D

Okaysss...
Is Sleeping time.
Sleepy now.
Bye.Tomorow will be a new story ..

Allright ! xD
Sweet Dream !
Dont be Nightmare..xD

Geen opmerkingen: