Not all the thing is you wish that,sometimes we cant control the thing happen. :)



















15.5.11

补写(14-5-11)

It is a nice days:D
I was slept at owner wake up..
Long time din hv be so late wake up
Is a powerful days..

Opening Laptop :D
Seeing a Japan Cartoon
 ''Defend of sweetheart''
Till the whole day ..
Omg..
Is it wasting the time..

I know it too..
But i do it also ..xD

And hear some songs ..
It is warming..

I like to hear aaron songs..
It is nicely :D
The Truth That You Leave
By Piano :D
 Is Sweetly and Warm !

And His Album
'The Next Me'

Inside got some songs is sweetly..


I Want To Buy For The Coming Soon Holidays :D
I Will Waiting It ! xD


Hey ,Hey,,

Now is Examing ..xD
Still think not about the exam things..
My brain!xD

Enough !

Still cant control ,
Hehs..

Anyways..
It is Wonderful Days :D

Geen opmerkingen: